2 Messages
Digest #2446
Messages
Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:08 am (PST) . Posted by:
"Brian Duerr" briguy1q2w
I go visit a couple of local appliance shops to scavenge parts or, hit up a
local recycling or metal collection facility.
Don't be bashful. ;-)
Brian
local recycling or metal collection facility.
Don't be bashful. ;-)
Brian
Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:40 am (PST) . Posted by:
"RichK" gs_biker1
Thanks Brian...I'm not bashful, but nothing really close. The metal recycling place will not allow you to scavenge :-(
RichK
I go visit a couple of local appliance shops to scavenge parts or, hit up a local
recycling or metal collection facility.Don't be bashful.
;-) Brian
RichK
I go visit a couple of local appliance shops to scavenge parts or, hit up a local
recycling or metal collection facility.Don't be bashful.
;-) Brian
All advice on repairs to microwave ovens should only be undertaken by qualified service personnel.
To unsubscribe please send a mail to the following address from the account you recieve this message.
appliance-repair-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe please send a mail to the following address from the account you recieve this message.
appliance-repair-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment