1 Message
Digest #2447
Message
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:52 pm (PST) . Posted by:
"Service Specialties" applianceworks
Can U send me a pic? I may have one. z_fixitman at yahoo
On Monday, December 21, 2015 10:40 AM, "RichK gs_biker1@yahoo.com [appliance-repair]" <appliance-repair@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Thanks Brian...I'm not bashful, but nothing really close. The metal recycling place will not allow you to scavenge :-(
RichK
I go visit a couple of local appliance shops to scavenge parts or, hit up a local
recycling or metal collection facility.Don't be bashful.
;-) Brian
------------------------------------
Posted by: RichK <gs_biker1@yahoo.com>
------------------------------------
All advice on repairs to microwave ovens should only be undertaken by qualified service personnel.
To unsubscribe please send a mail to the following address from the account you recieve this message.
appliance-repair-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
------------------------------------
Yahoo Groups Links
On Monday, December 21, 2015 10:40 AM, "RichK gs_biker1@yahoo.com [appliance-repair]" <appliance-repair@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Thanks Brian...I'm not bashful, but nothing really close. The metal recycling place will not allow you to scavenge :-(
RichK
I go visit a couple of local appliance shops to scavenge parts or, hit up a local
recycling or metal collection facility.Don't be bashful.
;-) Brian
------------------------------------
Posted by: RichK <gs_biker1@yahoo.com>
------------------------------------
All advice on repairs to microwave ovens should only be undertaken by qualified service personnel.
To unsubscribe please send a mail to the following address from the account you recieve this message.
appliance-repair-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
------------
Yahoo Groups Links
All advice on repairs to microwave ovens should only be undertaken by qualified service personnel.
To unsubscribe please send a mail to the following address from the account you recieve this message.
appliance-repair-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe please send a mail to the following address from the account you recieve this message.
appliance-repair-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment